Restaurant Photographer Essex| Restaurant Photography Essex| London| UK
Lag Burgers is a new pop-up restaurant in Romford serving delicious wholesome burgers to the Essex nation. They were looking for a restaurant photographer and videographer to create delicious looking images and videos of their juicy burgers.
We were thrilled to be commissioned and work with James, the owner.
Essex Food and Restaurant Photographer
Lad Burger has a good selection of burgers including single, double and triple option as well as “naked” burger for those who are watching their carb intake. You can have have them with a side of loaded fries or just simple fries with hint of paprika.
So we started with the Single Burger. Styling and making the burgers looking delicious was the most important element of this restaurant photography and video shoot by far! One of the many benefits working with us is our big collection of backgrounds/backdrops. This time we opted for a darker theme combining black and wood together.
Then followed by the Double Burger served with some fries and washed down with Coca-Cola. All the photography is to be used on takeaway and delivery platforms like Uber Eats and Deliveroo. Being a good restaurant photographer it is important shooting a variety of wide angle shots as well as macro close ups to give the client as much variety in the delivered images as possible.
Our favourite to photograph was the Triple Burger…so huuuuge! We did some zoomed in shots to get the customers salivating as they are ordering on Lad Burger’s website. Restaurant food photography is all about making the meals look delicious and highlighting the different ingredients within the meal.
Our restaurant and food photography packages includes:
- Pre-shoot chat and planning including story boarding
- Filming and photographing on location at your restaurant, cafe or any other food establishment
- All our equipment and lighting will be brought to location. We have mirrorless Sony cameras, lenses and GODOX ligit
- Different backgrounds/ backdrops, props and cutlery
- Styling of all the dishes
- Multiple angles of each dish
- Depending on the time and package we can do editing on the location
- High-res images all optimised and ready for an immediate use for Web, Facebook & Instagram.
- Reels, Promo Films, Menu Updates Clips and Food Recipe Videos
- Delivery by WeTransfer
- Turnaround approximately 48 hours.
- Unlimited copyrights including magazine, ad, social, web, printed media, brochures, flyers, and other commercial purposes
Now back to the shoot. We also took a couple of photos of the Naked Burger and The Spicy Double Burger served with Jalapeños….spicyyyyyy!
Last but definitively not the least were the group photos, which will be mainly used for Deliveroo banners and other food delivery apps. We re-sized all to fit perfectly both the apps and James’s brand new spanking website.
Of course throughout the day we filmed several clips to create below promotional restaurant video. As all the videographers out there will tell you, being organised and planning your shots ahead is critical in any project in order to maximise the time you have on the shoot without lowering the quality of the delivered film.
Here it the Google Review left for us by James the owner of Lad Burger:
“Hedi & Mark exceeded expectations for photography and video for my food business, they knew exactly what they were doing. Sending the pictures there and then right after the shoot as well is an excellence service I have never encountered before, can’t recommend enough.”